Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confessions of a Cupcake-a-holic


Hi. My name is Ali. And I have a slight cupcake obsession.

Recently I have put a new goal into action and that goal involves cupcakes. I am determined to try every cupcake bakery in New York City. Now, don't freak out. That doesn't mean I will eat every since cupcake each bakery has to offer because that would just be too much. But I will at least sample one from each location and maybe more if I like it. I've actually been working on this before I decided to add it to my blog so in sharing this with you I will have to back track a little bit but I think it will all be worth it in the end. A nice little journal to remember and honor those fabulous little treats. :)

So here's how you can help. Below is my list of NYC bakeries. Know of any I need to add? Let me know. Have a comment about a bakery? Share it. Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

Amai Tea and Bake House
Amy's Bread
Babycakes
Batch
Billy's Bakery
Buttercup Bake Shop
Butterlane Cupcakes
Crumbs
Cupcake Cafe
Eleni's
How Sweet It Is
Lux Sugar*
Magnolia
Martha's Country Bakery*
Make My Cake
Out of the Kitchen
Royale Cafe and Pastry (sells Baked* cupcakes!)
Starbucks (limited time only)
Sweet Revenge
Tribeca Treats
Two Little Red Hens


*Borough bakeries - a few snuck in there.

No comments: