Monday, March 23, 2009

Out of the Kitchen

Out of the Kitchen is by far one of my city favorites - at least for the traditional cupcakes. They don't have a wide variety (a la Crumbs) but they do have delicious chocolate, vanilla and red velvet cupcakes with the most wonderful frosting. The restaurant offers salads and sandwiches in addition to their sweet treats, but it is their cupcakes that keeps me coming back for more. And they are located near my office; very dangerous.

If you haven't tried one of these babies, I would say it's a MUST-HAVE. And at only $2.25 you can't go wrong!

THE JOURNEY:
Amai Tea and Bake House
Amy's Bread
Babycakes
Batch
Billy's Bakery
Buttercup Bake Shop
Butterlane Cupcakes
Crumbs
Cupcake Cafe
Dessert Club ChikaLicious
Eleni's
How Sweet It Is
Kitchenette
Lux Sugar*
Magnolia
Martha's Country Bakery*
Make My Cake
Out of the Kitchen
Royale Cafe and Pastry (sells Baked* cupcakes!)
Starbucks (limited time only)
Sugar Sweet Sunshine
Sweet Revenge
Tribeca Treats
Tonnie's Minis
Two Little Red Hens

*Borough bakeries

P.S. I want to steal this sign...

No comments: